You may rest assured that Multicityflightsus.com and its related trading brands take your privacy seriously because they are located in the United States of America. Your privacy is extremely important to us, and we are committed to safeguarding and respecting your rights under the law. As a valued customer, you have our highest regard and are treated as if you were a valuable member of our Multicityflightsus.com staff. In this Privacy Statement, you will learn about our platform and other services, as well as your rights and how to get in touch with us. It's critical that you pay attention to what I'm saying here.
The following is how we will use your data:
The act of making a reservation on one of our online booking platforms, registering for an account, signing up for special offers or information, or registering for an account with us are all examples of how we obtain personal information about you. It is possible to get your personal information through a variety of additional channels. We utilise a range of automated methods, such as cookies, on our websites and mobile apps. You are granting us permission to proceed in this manner. As a result, we can keep better records, find and investigate any fraud, and advertise our products and services to customers.
We will use your personal information in compliance with the legal basis set forth in the following sections:
- As part of our contractual obligations to you, we must obtain some personal information about you in order to carry out those obligations. For example, you asked for a user account so that you could manage bookings and payments, for example.
- If we need to use your information for our own purposes and your rights aren't being violated, we will use your information.
- Your permission has been given to do this (e.g., send you marketing emails where your permission is required).
- We may need to get some sort of personal information from you in order to comply with our financial and tax reporting obligations.
- We may be required to gather your personal information due to a legal requirement or a contractual arrangement. As a result, you may or may not have to give us your personal information. We'll let you know when you make a request whether or not giving us your information is required.
- Individuals in several countries and regions have the legal right to use their personal data for legitimate purposes. When we collect and use your personal information, we do so in order to operate or improve our platform, connect with you as needed, verify if you have contacted us, respond to your inquiries, discourage or prevent illegal conduct in our legitimate interests, or operate or improve our platform in our legitimate interests (or the legitimate interests of any third party).
If we suspect a fraudulent transaction or odd activity on our website, we may resort to automatic decision-making to resolve the situation quickly. Automated choices may be made as part of this processing by entering personal information into a system, with the decision being computed using automated procedures, and as a result of this processing. If you are deemed to be a high-risk fraudster, your ability to make reservations on our website may be limited. In the context of automated decision-making, you may be entitled to specific rights, such as the ability to request a manual decision-making procedure instead of an automatic decision-making process or the ability to challenge a decision that has been made solely on the basis of computer-generated data. If you would like more information about your data protection rights, please refer to the "Your Rights and Choices" section at the bottom of this page.
Information Gathering Procedures:
Everywhere you go, it's there (e.g., when you make a booking or reservation). Some of this information could be used to track your whereabouts (e.g., information about your device while you use our mobile application). Our third-party data comes from a variety of sources, including our group companies, commercial partners, and other third-party websites and applications.
Information is being used in the following ways:
Another type of business partner with whom we collaborate is with third-party services or applications, service providers (including credit card processors), and others (including ads). If we believe you will be interested in certain offers and advertisements from third parties, we may send you information about those offers and advertisements.
Privacy and data security:
Safeguards have been implemented to protect your sensitive information from hackers. Our records may be kept for as long as your account is active and for a length of time beyond that, just in case you need to reactivate it.
24/7 Customer Service Toll Free Number
Click to Call Live Agents
Airline Reservations, Changes & Cancellation